Iceland is world renowned as the country of contrast, the “land of fire and ice”. Diverse and wonderful. The South Coast of Iceland displays an array of extremely variated natural phenomena. Such contrasts in elements, weather and colors do not go unseen, it’s naturally amazing. Landscapes’ geological features and colors make unpredictable changes from time to time making it a more scenic route. Following the path of the Ring Road are idyllic waterfalls, looming mountains, dramatic cliffs, ancient glaciers, and haunting black sand beaches, truly the wonders of nature.
As part of this small-group tour, you will see Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, Reynifjara black sand beach, and the Reynisdrangur sea stacks as well as Sólheimajökull glacier. Our small groups are operated on modern and comfortable minibusses making this experience more intimate and exclusive. Showcases bits and pieces of the best that Icelandic nature offers.
Onwards to the picturesque Ring Road, we head towards Eyjafjallajökull volcano. Get ready to infuse your senses with the magnificent beauty of nature. An ultimate and breathtaking sight indeed! Be dazzled by the extreme sights of green mountains, spectacular sea cliffs, waterfalls, and glaciers to black sand beaches and unique coastal features. Such a glorious site to behold. Name it and the South Coast of Iceland definitely has it all! In this small tour, you will encounter Iceland’s premier highlights; Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara black beach, Vík village, Reynisdrangar petrified trolls, and explore the fascinating glacial landscape at Sólheimajökull glacier.
Embark on this day tour along the scenic South of Iceland and encounter the most varied and dramatic route Iceland has to offer.
- Vík Village
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Sólheimajökull Glacier
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Small Group Experience
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- Good sturdy shoes
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- The duration of the tour is approx. 10 hours.
- Timings and locations may change subject to weather and conditions.
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Sólheimajökull glacier is a 20 min walk from the parking. Good shoes are very important.
- Reynisfjara is dangerous! It may not look like it but it is. Please study the signs carefully. Don’t go too close to the water. Don’t turn your back to the water Follow the instructions from the guides!
- A cancellation fee of 100% if canceled 1 day or less before departure
FastTrack Ice Cave Tour Iceland