Jökulsarlón Glacier Lagoon & South Coast Tour with boat ride
PICTURES FROM THE TOUR
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS TOUR
South Coast Waterfalls, Diamond Beach and Boat Tour between Icebergs
Jump on a glacial mission and sail in between the icebergs on our jökulsarlón glacier lagoon tour including the sailing experience. Journey along South Iceland to see many landmarks and highlights and get astonished by the wonders and the forces of nature!
This 14 hours tour takes you straight from the capital and guides you along the south shore of Iceland via the Ring Road. Wander into Iceland’s icy treasure and explore the ever-changing glacial landscape, colors, and forms as you journey into Iceland’s crown jewel.
Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
Highlighting this tour is the boat trip in the Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon. Witness the astounding icebergs in all its beauty, their radiance, and Jokulsarlon’s untouched purest form. And there is so much more. Part of the glacial wonders, and not to be missed, is the black volcanic and ice speckled, Diamond Beach. Truly marvelous!
On our scenic ride along the south coast, you will get a chance to glimpse the nearby Fjallsárlón glacier lagoon. The spectacular landscapes along the South Coast scream out for a couple of mandatory stops. We’ll enjoy optional dinner and beach time at Vík Village where Reynisdrangar sea stacks and petrified trolls run the scene. Seljalandsfoss waterfall welcomes us with its mighty drop, fresh water, and a quick adventure behind the falls when conditions are good before we head back to civilization. No wonder it is the most photographed waterfall in Iceland.
Join us in this escapade and get captivated by the charm of South Coast Iceland!
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Glacier lagoon boat ride
- Diamond Beach
- Stjórnarfoss waterfall
- Vík í Mýrdal
- Reynisdrangar sea stacks
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
- Pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
What do I need to bring
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
- All tickets are e-tickets so there is no need to print them out.
- You can purchase a ticket for the boat tour from your guide for ISK 6000. Subject to availability. The boat tour takes around 30 minutes
- Food and drinks are not included but can be purchased on the way.
- The duration of the tour is 14 hours. Please be aware that the tour could run long if affected by bad weather or other delays.
- A cancellation fee of 100% if canceled 1 day or less before departure